Advance Insurance is proud to represent CSE Insurance
For over 20 years Advance Insurance has offered auto, homeowners, and umbrella insurance from Civil Service Employees Insurance (CSE) to Nevada residents. They have exclusive discounts for Civil Servants, defined as local, state and federal employees. In addition for lower rates for Civil Servants, they also have specific occupation discounts for teachers, policy officers, firefighters, and more! They were established in Walnut Creek, CA in 1949 and are rated Excellent by AM Best.
What kind of insurance does CSE Insurance offer?
CSE Insurance offers residents of Nevada all kinds of personal insurance. They are what we would call a “preferred” company. This means that the like to write “preferred” kinds of clients that have clean claim & driving records. They also prefer to write insurance for households that bundle their policies with the same company, like their auto, homeowners, and umbrella policies.
They offer the following kinds of insurance policies.
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Condo Owners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
Does CSE Insurance take clients that aren’t Civil Servants?
Yes, anyone that qualifies for CSE’s underwriting guidelines can place their insurance with CSE. You don’t have to be a Civil Servant in order to have your policies with CSE. However, they do have additional discounts for people that are employed by a local, state, or federal government agency.
What other discounts are available through CSE?
CSE Insurance also offers discounts for certain kinds of occupations. Here are the types of occupations that are eligible for additional discounts from CSE.
- Firefighters (must be government firefighters)
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Physical Therapists
Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers, and Teachers that are employed by government agencies may be eligible for the occupation discount and the Civil Servant discount.
How is CSE Insurance different than other companies?
CSE is different than other companies in a many ways. Here are 10 of them.
- They are a Regional Insurance Company and not a National Insurance Company. This means that they are smaller but that it’s easier to get a hold of the right person to help with a claim or billing question. For the agent, it’s also very quick to get an underwriter on the phone to talk about difficult situations.
- They use OEM parts on their auto repairs and most other companies use cheaper after-market parts.
- When coverage is extended to a rental vehicle, CSE covers loss of use and diminished value, where most other companies do not cover these potentially costly items.
- If your auto insurance lapses CSE will reinstate if less than 30 days with no lapse.
- On your homeowners policy jewelry is automatically covered up to $10K, most companies offer $2,500.
- For Landlord policies, Personal Injury is included. This protects you against claims for wrongful eviction and invasion of privacy.
- Vandalism by Tenant and due to Vacancy are also covered for Landlords, most companies exclude these.
- They allow an unlimited number of Landlord Property policies where most companies have a maximum of 4-10 policies.
- They can cover up to 99 properties on a Personal Umbrella.
- If they need to excavate to get to an underground pipe of service line, they will cover the cost.
Where does CSE offer insurance?
CSE is licensed to offer insurance in the states of California, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Washington D.C.
Our agency can offer insurance in all parts of Nevada, including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Pahrump, Reno, Carson City and anywhere else in the state.
If you would like to have one of our agents compare rates from CSE Insurance, and our other companies, to what you currently have please fill out this form to get started.