Welcome to Advance Insurance! Quick question for you:
Are you read to unlock the lowest rates on business insurance?
We love cleaning and janitorial companies! Whether you're a residential or commercial cleaning company, or both, we make sure that your business insurance doesn't get in the way of running your business. Cleaning companies all over Nevada trust Advance Insurance for all of their business insurance needs.
As a cleaning company, your business insurance is an important part of the contracts that you enter in to with commercial property owners and property management companies. We find that most cleaning companies do not have the right kind of insurance. This can leave you unprotected from future lawsuits.
We recommend these kinds of business insurance for cleaning and janitorial companies in Nevada.
- General Liability Insurance - this protects you against Injury and Property Damage claims to others.
- Workers Compensation Insurance - this is required by Nevada state law whenever you are paying other people to work for you, no matter how you pay them.
- Equipment & Property Insurance - this covers your equipment against loss by theft, fire, etc.
- Janitorial Bond - this is a guarantee you can provide to your clients that you and your employees will operate honestly and not commit crimes against their property.
- Business Auto Insurance - this is for vehicles that are operated in your business and/or by your employees
What about Certificates and Additional Insureds?
- Most of our companies include Automatic Additional Insureds for any company that gives you this requirement in a contract at no extra charge.
- Our local commercial service team will provide Certificates of Liability Insurance to you whenever you need them, of course at no extra charge.
Do you charge Broker Fees?
- For most janitorial and cleaning companies we do not charge broker fees when we are able to write their policies with our admitted insurance companies.
- When we have to write policies with a non-admitted company, usually do to excessive prior claims, then a small broker fee may be added.